KENTUCKY DERBY FESTIVAL SPLAT OUT CANCER. 11 AM – 9 PM. Kroger’s Fest-a-Ville on the Waterfront, Great Lawn. Admission is free with a 2016 Pegasus Pin®. For $5 launch paint-filled balloons at a HUGE canvas and make your mark, all for a great cause. Produced by the James Graham Brown Cancer Center. Proceeds benefits cancer research.
James Graham Brown Cancer Center DID IT FIRST
Support this event at one of six levels, or one you create for yourself. Your company will get a designated time for employees to launch balloons onto the Splat Out Cancer wall, have photos taken in front of the VIP Sponsor Wall, enjoy the festivities, and create a lasting, and very meaningful, work of art.
SPONSOR SPLAT OUT CANCER AND RECEIVE
- Your company's name on permanent display at KentuckyOne Health's James Graham Brown Cancer Center
- Your company's name on the VIP Sponsor Wall and promotional materials
- Emcee mentions and recognition throughout the event
- Invaluable PR and goodwill for your business
- A dedicated time for your employees to be part of this fun, meaningful, morale-building event
- The opportunity to make a real difference to cancer patients
Have questions or just want to stay in the loop? Send us a message and we will make sure to keep you updated with upcoming news and events.
Now is the time to make your mark on cancer
Donate and Participate